How do I pay
You have the choice of paying in full or leaving a deposit. Payment in full gives you the convenience to take your purchased vehicle the same day.
- Deposits - A deposit is required, minimum of £100 or £10% of the sale price whichever is the greatest.
- Successful purchases – Payment in full must be received within 3 working days of purchase.
- PAYMENT - Our preferred method is for payment by BANK TRANSFER.
- You can settle your balance by Cash, Debit Card, Credit Card or Bank transfer. There are transaction fees associated with payment with Commercial Cards. Please check with the auction office. If you have a NextGear Capital Stocking Plan, you can pay via this method. We do not accept payments over the phone, cardholder must be present.
- Anti/Money Laundering Legislation prohibits us taking cash payments in excess of £9,000. Maximum cash payments apply, cash paymentS will incur a surcharge of 1%.
- You will need to provide valid photographic ID (UK Passport or Driving Licence) when purchasing a vehicle through our auctions if you do not have an account with us. Failure to produce this form of ID at will result in the buyer paying an extra £10 on the usual indemnity rate (this applies to both trade and private buyers).
- A Buyer Fee will be added to the vehicle price. See What it costs or please ask a member of the auction staff for details of the charges.
- Online purchases are subject to an additional charge of £25 + VAT per vehicle.
- No refund of a deposit will be offered if you decide to withdraw from a successful bid. Once a successful bid has been accepted it means that you have entered into a legally binding contract.
Release of Vehicles purchased
- Once full payment has been made, we will release all of the vehicle documents, invoice and keys to you.
- It is your responsibility to notify DVLA of a change of ownership.
- All vehicles must be promptly removed, daily storage charges apply after 6 working days from purchase of £3.00 per day.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your new vehicle is road worthy and complies with the Road Traffic Act before it leaves the auction centre.
- All vehicles are sold in accordance with our General Conditions of Auction, copies of which are displayed throughout our centres. Please read these carefully before you decide to bid and buy. If you are uncertain, please ask a member of staff who will be pleased to help.