Kingsland Auctions Services
Selling things at auction is easy
- Bring your items in on our dedicated entry days.
- When you arrive a form is completed with your name, address and contact details, reserves can be set if you want to, give these instructions to the porter and he will make a note of them on the entry form. We then give your items their individual code so that we can identify them as yours.
- Unsold items must be collected by noon the day following the auction. If an item has not reached its reserve, we would be able to offer it again for you in our next auction but we would need you to revise your reserve. Any items that are not sold because we could not get a bid on them are disposed of, there is a charge for this.
- Payment is sent out by cheque with a list of what the items sold for on the Tuesday following the auction or you can collect cash if arranged.
- Valuations, please call us to discuss.
We accept entries on the following days
Fridays 10.00am - 4.30pm
Mondays 9.00am - 4.30pm
The only exception to this is Bank Holidays and Christmas, so please ring for confirmation if these dates apply.
Full or part house clearances are no problem. We can help with the entire contents of the property or just some of it, selling the humbler objects as well as the more expensive, with our own dedicated vehicles for collections and deliveries.
If you are dealing with a deceased estate and need advice prior to selling items in auction, we can help so please ring.
We do offer a collection service, there is a charge, please call our office, the charge will depend on the distance and quantity of items.
What we can't sell
There are some items we cannot sell, upholstered furniture made after 1988 must have a fire label indicating that it conforms to modern fire regulations, without this unfortunately we are not allowed to sell this by law. We also cannot sell any offensive weapons, guns or firearms. We cannot sell stuffed birds/animals unless you have Article 10 certificate issued by DEFRA, also we are unable to sell birds eggs.
What we charge
- The standard rate of commission is 15%, subject to minimum charges as displayed.
- Disposal charges for unsold items from £4.00 per lot - Large items ie TV's, beds, sofa's etc are more expensive so please check.
- All charges subject to VAT
Contact us on 01568 708564
To go direct to our website for Kingsland Auction Services please use the following link www.kingslandauctions.com.